Sell Or Trade Your Vehicle
We'll buy your vehicle for a great price, whether or not you buy from us. We accept all makes and models.
Simple Steps to Selling Your Vehicle Online
1: Tell Us About Your Vehicle
- Fill out the form above with basic details about your vehicle. Within seconds, you'll receive an estimated range.
- The highest range represents the cleanest models, while the lowest range represents rougher, less clean models. It does not take into account vehicle history.
- Once you have your valuation, you can choose to get a conditional offer virtually by submitting photos, or book an in person inspection at your closest AutoIQ dealership.
2: Submit Photos & VIN
- Enter your VIN located in the lower-left corner of the dashboard or the middle edge of the driver's door.
- Share 8 photos of your vehicle. See the guide below to maximize your vehicles value.
3: Review Your Offer
- Our appraisal specialists look over the key parts of your vehicle and its history to give you a market accurate value.
- We compare your vehicle to similar make, model and trims live in market to calculate a value.
- The value given is what the vehicle would retail for minus the cost to bring it up to retail condition and margin.
- Ask our appraisal specialist for a market report if to see the breakdown.
4: Let Us Know if You're Selling or Trading
- If you're selling, move to the next step.
- If you're trading, our concierge team will work with you one-on-one to help you find the perfect vehicle that meets your needs and budget.
- We'll send you an updated deal sheet with your trade value included outlining every aspect of your purchase, including cash, finance, and lease alternatives.
- To complete your purchase, accept the final deal sheet and you're ready to schedule pickup or delivery!
Choose Pickup or Drop Off
- Online or in store, whatever you prefer.
- Choose your closest AutoIQ location, select a date and time, and book your final inspection.
- We’ll confirm the appointment with one of our appraisal specialists.
6: Final Inspection and Get Paid
- We do a final inspection to confirm the vehicle’s condition. We'll then cut you a check and courier it (2 days), then transfer the ownership.
- That’s it, say good-bye to your old vehicle and cash your cheque.
Ready to Get Started?
Frequently Asked Trade Questions
AutoIQ's process is fast and safe, and you get a current market-value offer
Understand your vehicle's value and the sales process to get the best offer possible.
No, it doesn't. AutoIQ helps with paying off your loan if you accept their offer.
AutoIQ takes all makes and models regardless of condition, and the price reflects the trade-in value.
You could sell your car or truck in 24 hours with AutoIQ, while other dealers or private sales may take longer.
Following the maintenance schedule, providing a CARFAX report, keeping the interior clean, and addressing any damage.
Trading in or selling to a dealership offers fair market prices and peace of mind with knowledgeable professionals.
Most automotive websites using Canadian Black Book or Kelley Blue Book provide similar valuations. AutoIQ relies on Canadian Black Book for our trade-in estimates, and a software that looks at similar vehicles currently listed in the Canadian market for offers.
The registration, insurance documents, and maintenance history/warranty info is a bonus.