Buy with Confidence and Peace of Mind with AutoIQ's 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
We understand that purchasing a vehicle is an important and large financial decision and that's why we want to make sure you love it!
To put your mind at ease, each of our Platinum Certified and Value+ Certified pre-owned vehicles are sold with a 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason you don't love your new vehicle, contact us for a full refund of the vehicle purchase price or to exchange for something new.
7 Day Money Back Guarantee Program Details
- Vehicle must be returned by 5pm on the 7th calendar day following the day of delivery. Delivery day counts as Day 1 regardless of time of delivery. For example, if the vehicle was delivered on June 5th, the vehicle must be returned by 5pm on June 11th.
- The first 500 KMS are at no charge. Each KM afterwards will be charged @ $1.25/each.
- Vehicle must be returned in the condition it was delivered in.
- Vehicle must not have suffered any damage or have been modified in any way.
- As-traded, Specialty or High-Performance Vehicles are excluded from this program (including, but not limited to Ford Shelby, Ford Mustang GT, Ford Raptor, Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro 2ss, Camaro ZL1, V-series Cadillac, Dodge SRT, Hyundai N Line, all Electric Models)
- Installed accessories are not eligible for return and will be deducted from return proceeds.
- This Money Back Guarantee applies to the vehicle only. Protection products (including by not limited to: Ceramic coatings, Paint Protection, Interior Protection, Rust Protection) are not covered under this money-back guarantee but may have partial refunds available depending on the product.
- Warranties, insurances, and pre-paid maintenance are all covered & refundable within the 7-day guarantee.
- If the vehicle was financed, AutoIQ will reverse the transaction with the lender. Any fees associated with cancelling with the lender will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers are responsible for any licensing costs associated with the vehicle purchase, return or exchange.
- If the customer traded-in their previous vehicle:
- If that vehicle has subsequently been sold within the return period, AutoIQ will pay the cash value represented on the contract, minus any fees/charges due.
- If the customer would like their original trade-in and it is still available, the customer will be responsible for the cost of the safety inspection and any required work to pass the inspection.
- If the customer had a shortfall between what was owed on their trade and their trade value, the client will be responsible for that value if their trade has been subsequently sold.
- Customers are responsible for returning any government provided rebates for Electric or Hybrid vehicle purchases.
- If choosing to exchange, a maximum of 2 exchanges will be processed for a single purchase.
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply to vehicles located and purchased from an outside source (non-AutoIQ dealer) on behalf of the customer, vehicles delivered outside of Ontario, vehicles purchased under a fleet or broker sales agreement, or vehicles purchased from Georgian BMW or MINI Georgian.
- Returned vehicles will be subject to a mechanical inspection by an AutoIQ dealership. If transportation services are required, the customer will be responsible for the costs.