- Return request must be received by 5pm on the 7th calendar day following the day of delivery. Delivery day counts as Day 1 regardless of time of delivery. For example, if the vehicle was delivered on June 5th, notification of return must be received by 5pm on June 11th.
- The first 500 KMS are at no charge. Each KM afterwards will be charged @ $1.25/each.
- Vehicle must be returned in the condition it was delivered in.
- Vehicle must not have suffered any damage or have been modified in any way.
- As-traded, Specialty or High Performance Vehicles are excluded from this program (including, but not limited to Ford Shelby, Ford Mustang GT, Ford Raptor, Chevrolet Corvette, Dodge SRT, Hyundai N Line)
- Installed accessories are not eligible for return and will be deducted from return proceeds.
- This Money Back Guarantee applies to the vehicle only. Protection products (including by not limited to: Ceramic coatings, Paint Protection, Interior Protection, Rust Protection) are not covered under this money-back guarantee but may have partial refunds available depending on the product.
- Warranties, insurances and pre-paid maintenance are all covered & refundable within the 7 day guarantee.
- If the vehicle was financed, AutoIQ will reverse the transaction with the lender. Any fees associated with cancelling with the lender will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers are responsible for any licensing costs associated with the vehicle purchase, return or exchange.
- If the customer traded-in their previous vehicle:
a. If that vehicle has subsequently been sold within the return period, AutoIQ will pay the cash value represented on the contract, minus any fees/charges due.
b. If the customer would like their original trade and it is still available, the customer will be responsible for the cost of the safety inspection and any required work to pass the inspection.
- Customers are responsible for returning any government provided rebates for Electric or Hybrid vehicle purchases.
- If choosing to exchange, a maximum of 2 exchanges will be processed for a single purchase.
- If the customer traded-in their previous vehicle and that vehicle has subsequently been sold within the return period, AutoIQ will pay the cash value as represented on the contract for the trade.
- If the customer had a shortfall between what was owed on their trade and their trade value, the client will be responsible for that value if their trade has been subsequently sold.
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply to vehicles located and purchased from an outside source (dealer trades) on behalf of the customer, vehicles delivered outside of Ontario or vehicles purchased under a fleet or broker sales agreement.
- Customers are responsible for returning the vehicle back to the selling store. If transportation services are required, the customer will be responsible for the costs to return the vehicle to the original selling store.